Re: Pre approval request for chrony (for Wheezy)

Hello release team,

sorry for asking: I think I have done all correct to initiate an update of
chrony for Wheezy, but since last week I haven't heard anythink about my
request.

Are there more problems? Could I solve them?

Have a nice day.
Joachim (Germany)

---
Joachim Wiedorn wrote on 2012-11-16 15:12:

> Dear release team,
>
> after some mails in the last week with David I worked out some important
> patches to fix the both RC-bugs of package chrony and made a new package
> of chrony as update of the Wheezy package.
>
> Because chrony version in Unstable is made with new upstream version 1.26,
> my chrony package based on the version of Wheezy (1.24-3.1).
>
> Would you allow the changed chrony package for Wheezy? Debdiff is attached.
>
> Fixed RC-bugs:  #689012  #691340
:
: