Re: latex209-base: unowned file /usr/local/share/texmf/ls-R after purge (policy 6.8, 9.1.2)

On Mo, 12 Nov 2012, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Well, it sounds like that big set of changes is required to actually
> fix this rc issue, so I would imagine the release team will approve.
> It does no harm to put it in unstable anyway.

Should I also take over the package completely?
	Maintainer: debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org
like for most other TeX packages?

Best wishes

Norbert
Oh no, not again.
                 --- A bowl of petunias on it's way to certain death.