Re: latex209-base: unowned file /usr/local/share/texmf/ls-R after purge (policy 6.8, 9.1.2)

On Mo, 12 Nov 2012, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> The 5 most recent uploads have been nmus and the last maintainer
> upload was in 2008, which is likely why you haven't heard from the
> maintainer.  The package should probably be orphaned.

But the maintainer upload in 2008 was from mhatta, while now
there is a different maintainer
	TSUCHIYA Masatoshi <tsuchiya@namazu.org>
so I am a bit surprised when this happened, and what will going to
happen.

Anyway, for now I decided to put the package into debian-tex's git
repo area.

If the release managers agree I will upload the NMU, but it does
not make sense to upload a big NMU with lots of changes and then
it is not going into wheezy.

Best wishes

Norbert
SMEARISARY (n.)
The correct name for a junior apprentice greengrocer whose main duty
is to arrange the fruit so that the bad side is underneath. From the
name of a character not in Dickens.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff