Re: Comments regarding gnome-themes-standard_3.4.2-2.1_amd64.changes

Dear release team,

As an attempt to fix bug #661471, I proposed an NMU, with the
maintainers' consent,
to split gnome-themes-standard into subpackages to fullfill the
replaced but still
required gnome-accessibility-themes. With this, I was also asked by a maintainer
to add multi-arch support along the process.

The split then landed on NEW for ftpmaster to review. Their comment is that the
change is beyond the scope of the bug, and asked me to only fix it but
do no more
for Wheezy.

My opinion when preparing the NMU was that multi-arch support is also a
release goal. So, I agreed to add it to the upload, targeting Wheezy.

As the change will end up being reviewed by you the release team anyway,
I'd like to ask for your approval on the change. The debdiff has been attached.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/