RT updates: nudge and possible further upload

Hello,

At the moment there is an unblock bug[1] which started out life as a
pre-approved upload, but has subsequently had a security fix included.
There is one more bug I would like to consider targetted for
wheezy, but I'm not sure whether it is something you would want to
add on top of this (ie whether you agree with the bug categorization
of important) and would welcome your feedback on this.

The bug is <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691701>
and that has a reasonable summary of the impact of the bug.

I've attached a debdiff of the below.

Regardless of the above, could 4.0.7-2 be unblocked, since it
includes fixes also included in DSA-2567[2]?

Thanks for your work on the release!

Dominic.

[1] <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=690664>
[2] <http://www.debian.org/security/2012/dsa-2567>