Uploading rkward 0.5.7-3 to testing-proposed-updates

Hi!

A bug report[1] concerning omissions in debian/copyright was filed against the
version of rkward in testing (0.5.7-2). Meanwhile, due to somewhat imperfect
communication, I have already uploaded a new upstream version (0.6.0-1) to
unstable.

It should be noted that there has been some controversy about the scope and
severity of the bug (see the bug report log, and threads [2] and [3] for
details). Nonetheless, debian/copyright in rkward 0.5.7-2 is certainly buggy.
Thus I would like to ask permission to upload a fixed package to testing-
proposed-updates.

You can preview my proposed upload at [4]. For your convenience, I have also
prepared a recursive diff between the unpacked and patched source trees of
0.5.7-2 and 0.5.7-3 ([5]).

Thanks!
Thomas

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=689982