Re: Request to update libconfig-model-perl for testing (take 2)

Le Monday 29 October 2012 19:38:59, vous avez écrit :
> > I cannot upload to unstable as libconfig-model-perl is already at a later
> > v ersion there.
>
> Is there a plan / ETA for fixing it in unstable? Even though the fix for
> the wheezy package would need to go via t-p-u, it would still be
> preferable for it to have had some testing in unstable.

That makes sense. I've prepared a new upstream version with this fix (and some
others). I will release upstream and in unstable in the next few days.

> > +libconfig-model-perl (2.021-4) wheezy; urgency=low
>
> "2.021-3+deb7u1" would be more conventional here, to indicate that the
> upload didn't follow the usual progression via unstable.

ok.

About 10 days after the new version hits unstable, assuming everything goes
well, should I ping you back on this thread before releasing to tpu or just
upload ?

Thanks

Dominique