Re: Patch for fixing keystone rc bug #687311 : permission to upload in SID?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 15:16:06 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> On 09/26/2012 02:59 AM, Julien Cristau wrote:
> >Normally the config script doesn't touch configuration files, it reads
> >the current configuration if it exists, updates the values in debconf,
> >then asks the user if necessary.  The postinst then writes the actual
> >config.
>
> Right, what was I thinking. Of course. (I knew something was wrong
> there. shame on me :/)
>
> I uploaded the fixed package to SID and will ask for an unblock in 10 days.

At least this:

+               KEY_CONF_BEFORE_AT=`echo "${KEY_CONF_ADDR}" | cut -d"@" -f1`
+               KEY_CONF_AFTER_AT=`echo "${KEY_CONF_ADDR}" | cut -d"@" -f1`

looks broken.  Did you actually test the script?

Cheers,
Julien