Re: Please accept psgml into testing

On 2012-08-22 14:11, Neil Roeth wrote:
> Please accept the new version of psgml that I uploaded into unstable.
> It meets a Wheezy guideline for a change that can be accepted: "fixes
> for severity: important bugs in packages of priority: optional or extra,
> only when this can be done via |unstable|;".  The only change between it
> and the version in testing is the fix for one severity: important bug,
> 685467.
>
> Thanks.

"""
+           if which ucfr >/dev/null; then
+               ucfr --purge psgml "$STARTDIR/50$STARTFILE"
+               fi
"""

That "fi" has a funny identation, which I guess was unintentional.
Anyhow, it does affect the semantics, so unblocked.

Please consider filing an unblock bug next time; they are a lot easier
for us to keep track of.

Thanks,
~Niels