Re: Comments regarding libcitadel_8.14-1_amd64.changes

[Dropped ftp-master CCs]

On 20.08.2012 11:28, Michael Meskes wrote:
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 03:38:10PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Given my RM hat, I realise that. ;p In any case, whatever the fate of
the packages currently in unstable, the libcitadel in NEW is an
improvement over what's currently in unstable so there's no objections
to accepting it from NEW from the release team side.

Thanks. Does this also mean it will be unblocked? Or is this open for
discussion?

It'll need someone to go back over the original discussion and possibly look at the diffs again. It stands a better chance than with a broken ABI change though. :-)

Regards,

Adam