Re: Possible release note for systems running PHP through CGI.

On Sun, 2012-08-19 at 12:43 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I guess we could consider that for a very specific, low-popcon package.
> But knowingly interrupting upgrades for a well-known problem, on a very
> high number of systems? I'm not sure that's appropriate. Quite the
> opposite, actually.
I don't quite understand how we could willingly let run our users into
broken sites and even worse possible security issues.

Be it low-popcon or high... and by the way I have some problem that
popcon is nowadays used as justification for many things... after all...
it's not representative, is it?

Cheers,
Chris.