Re: open-iscsi freeze exception for Wheezy

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 03:15 +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 August 2012 08:38 PM, Philipp Kern wrote:

> >> Okay! But will this version 2.0.873-3 of open-iscsi, make it to the
> >> Wheezy release?
> >
> > Did you read (and understand) what he wrote?
>
> Forgive me, not sure. I did read, but am not well versed with all your
> terminologies here.

There wasn't that much terminology in there. :-)

Essentially, a member of the release team needs to decide that they're
happy with the changes between the current version of open-iscsi in
testing and the version in unstable.  The size of the changes means that
it'll take some time to go through.  Reducing the size of that job by
producing a filtered diff that excludes e.g. documentation and
test-suite changes would likely help.  Unless the udeb changes touched
anything outside of debian/ (which I would suspect they didn't) then
dropping those changes now is unlikely to make any material difference
to the size of the diff.

Regards,

Adam