Re: Please allow the migration of dhelp

Julien Cristau dijo [Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 06:42:35PM +0200]:
> > Huh?
> >
> > I thought it would be removed already - see #679300,
> > #676248. Ruby-commandline even fails to fail under Ruby 1.9.x. Its
> > functionality is fully covered by a module that's part of modern
> > Rubys' standard library.
> >
> #679300 is about the removal from sid.  Removal from testing won't
> happen as long as dhelp still depends on it.

Ok - But, the fact is that in testing you install dhelp, it won't work
at all as ruby-commandline fails silently under the default Ruby
version. Thus my earlier request to allow for the newer dhelp to
migrate into testing, removing the dependency on the buggy
ruby-commandline, and allowing the later to be removed painlessly.