Re: Upload of dspam to testing-proposed-update

Le lundi 13 août 2012 02:21:51, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :

> Looking at the changes in unstable, it might be worth including the fix
> for #669993 too?

Indeed, release goal and the changes are small. I forgot about fixes made along
the packaging of the new version. I'll update the debdiff and look for someone
to upload it.

> > [0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=644392#73
>
> Is there a plan to get that fixed in unstable?

Yes, absolutely. I focused on testing because the faster it's fixed here, the
better for Debian. I'll prepare another debdiff for unstable.

> A bug would be preferable, as it makes it much easier to track.  You can
> do that once the package has been uploaded though - britney won't
> attempt to migrate a tpu package until all architectures are available.

Ack.

> Regards,
>
> Adam

Best regards,