Package isc-dhcp

I've tried install debian testing and stable with ethernet, but the network interface does not recognize internet connection(the ip assigned "to rent" by dhcp to complete the netinst installation)

http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=isc-dhcp

Recently you have found a vulnerability in isc-dhcp(This package controls the network interface during installation of debian stable and testing)

I believe that this package needs a patch to configure the Internet connection when installing debian

Thank you

Marco