Re: Advise on next steps concerning upload and unblock request

Hello Thomas.

Thomas Müller <thomas.mueller@tmit.eu> (07/08/2012):
> The security issues have not been introduced in .5 - they exist since
> day one.  Are suggesting to push the .6 as experimental to have .5 and
> .6 available?

That would be nice, people could then grab it from there and start
toying with it.

> I'm also unhappy about the addition of smb and reported that upstream
> some time ago.  But the addition can  more or less be ignored as it's
> part of an experimental feature, which is still under development:
> External Storage
>
> I was already thinking about stripping this feature completely.

OK, I see. If you could make sure this experimental feature isn't made
available, that would be nice, I guess.

Mraw,
KiBi.