F*EX now without F*IX support upstream

Hi d-release,

F*EX is a file exchange service based on http. The previous versions did
include a java applet (F*IX) that yielded a more fancy UI than the classic
HTML web page. Upstream has dropped the entire java code base as its
maintainer is no longer able to support it. The F*EX maintainer himself
denoted the drop with "F*IX removed because of too many bugs and no
maintainer any more" in the release notes for the last version.

I've just uploaded fex 20120718-4 which now addresses all currently known
issues. It would be great if this could make it into wheezy still to spare
us unneccessary work with supporting the 20120215-3 on our own.

Cheers,
Kilian