Re: [Pkg-fglrx-devel] fglrx [non-free] status for wheezy

Hello

Am 18.07.2012 18:43, schrieb Andreas Beckmann:
>> * can we expect a freeze exception for fglrx-driver
>>   - for a new upstream release
>>   - a single binary package rename
>>   (compared to what is currently in sid and has an automatic freeze
>> exception, but is RC buggy) -- only in case a new upstream release
>> actually arrives in time and fixes the RC bug?

I just want to keep you informed about the current processes.
AMD released today a point release for Debian, which fixes the
regression on amd64. I have tested the basic functions of this driver
and they worked like a charm, some commits are already done to upload
12-6+point-1.

We are now just waiting on:
a) That the current fglrx-driver in NEW will be accepted
b) my co-maints/or I (on tue) get the time to test the packaging on
fglrx supported hardware

Maybe you could speedup a) so we all could get rid of this annoying
regression :)

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/