Re: pysvn: RC fix #678559 as new upstream release

Hi,

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:57:39 +0200
Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> OK, ignoring the tests and pycxx changes the diff looks relatively
> reasonable.

 Thanks to check, it's really help.

>  Have you tested the reverse dependencies with the new
> version (seems to be svn-workbench, svn-load, 	, ibid,
> w3af-console)?

 Not yet, honestly.

 So, I should ask others to help this migration with upgraded pysvn
 by putting it to experimental once, then post "call for check" for
 their package. After that, I'll put pysvn to unstable and post unblock
 request to BTS.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org