Re: Is it possible to upload mathematica-fonts?

Hi,

and thanks for checking with us.

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> (13/07/2012):
> mathematica-fonts (14) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Fixed packaging: create directories for the fonts with debian/dirs
>     not with postinst scripts.  (Closes: #679707)
>
>  -- Atsuhito KOHDA <kohda@debian.org>  Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:48:11 +0900
>
> I will upload the package if you allow me to do so.

From the changelog it looks fine, even if we would normally enjoy
reading a whole source debdiff. Feel free to either reply with the
source debdiff; or upload to unstable, and we'll review the package
once it's uploaded.

Mraw,
KiBi.