Re: BinNMU changelog handling for Multi-Arch: same packages

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 05:11:16PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > Filed a bug for this.
> > Where to? I can't seem to find it for buildd.debian.org. (We don't currently
> > use the buildd package from the archive.)
> #681292 against sbuild. Feel free to clone it if necessary.

I just verified a build in stable and get a bunch of these:

 dpkg-source --after-build hello-2.6
parsechangelog/debian: warning: hello-2.6/debian/changelog(l1): unknown key-value Binary-only
LINE: hello (2.6-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low, binary-only=yes
parsechangelog/debian: warning: unknown information field 'Binary-Only' in input data in parsed version of changelog
dpkg-buildpackage: binary and diff upload (original source NOT included)

If we add that, dpkg in all supported suites should at least do the right
thing and ignore it.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern