Consider blocking svn2cl

Hi release team,

I recently uploaded an svn2cl package to provide functionality that was
in the subversion-tools package before but has been moved out as of
subversion 1.7.

However, subversion 1.7 is currently blocked so it would be confusing to
have an uninstallable (due to breaks/replaces) svn2cl package in squeeze
if subversion 1.7 doesn't get in.

Could you consider removing svn2cl from squeeze and link migration of
svn2cl to the subversion transition so that they can migrate together
(or is there some bug magic that I can do to make it work)?

Thanks for your hard work,

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --