Re: open-iscsi's propagation to Wheezy

On Sunday 08 July 2012 06:11 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Thankfully you can read up yourself:
>   http://release.debian.org/britney/update_excuses.html#open-iscsi

I already had seen that. open-iscsi-udeb depends on scsi-modules, which
is not built of armel and some other archs. So I put a defined list of
archs for the open-iscsi-udeb package.

From this log,
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?arch=sparc&pkg=open-iscsi&ver=2.0.873-1,
how do I figure out if previously the .udeb package was ever built
successfully.

> You may want to learn about binary removals:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals

I am not sure if any binary package is to be removed.

> And once you have taken care of that, yes, the udeb freeze will be
> responsible for non-migration.

open-iscsi will be supported on all linux-arch architectures where as
open-iscsi-udeb will be supported only on a subset of architectures.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System