Re: Requesting freeze exception for alpine

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 08:49:42PM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> I'd like to request an exception for alpine 2.02+dfsg-1 to enter
> testing. I'd actually prefer to create a 2.02+dfsg-2 that fixes a
> security bug, if that's okay:

I've unblocked 2.02+dfsg-1 for now and set it to 10 days (due to the hardening
change, in case that has side-effects).

Feel free to upload -2 and send another unblock bug report (those are actually
prefered because they're easier to track).  We cannot actually unblock packages
before they're in the archive. If it's not critical (given how long that report
is open already) you could also wait until the current version migrated.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern