Re: unixcw: libcw3 --> libcw4 transition

On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 19:49 -0600, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 06:01:36PM -0700, Kamal Mostafa wrote:
> > Luca Falavigna has advised that we need to get approval for a binary
> > library package transition introduced by my recent upload to unstable of
> > the 'unixcw' source package: binary packages libcw3{,-dev} are to become
> > libcw4{,-dev}
> […]
> > [0] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/unixcw_3.1.1-1.html
>
> this seems to be unsuitable for a freeze exception, so we'd prefer if you could
> hold off this transition until the release of wheezy.

Yes, we can hold off the transition.

FTP Masters - please go ahead and reject unixcw from the new queue (or
leave it parked there if you prefer).  I'll plan to upload it again
along with the new cwdaemon post-Wheezy.

> (Otherwise it would block fixes to those packages involved, they'd have to go
> through t-p-u with less testing.)

Ah yes, makes good sense.  Thanks for reviewing it and for that
explanation, Philip.

 -Kamal