Re: Requesting freeze exception for snappy 1.0.5-2

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 11:46:27PM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> The debdiff between 1.0.5-1 and 1.0.5-2 is simple, and I'll be putting it
> upstream as soon as it goes through code review at work.

Oh, and I also have a fix for the build failure on hurd-i386 (it fixes a
division by zero in the benchmark run as part of the build); I didn't
push it since Hurd is not a release architecture, but let me know
if you want me to include it nevertheless.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/