Re: SE Linux packages

On Sun, 2012-07-01 at 16:16 +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> Also shortly before the freeze a number of packages were uploaded which call
> restorecon from their init.d scripts.  If they are run with version 2.1.10-1
> of policycoreutils then #662990 will hit them and play havoc with the system
> boot.
>
> Could you please do something to force policycoreutils 2.1.10-9 to testing to
> avoid all the problems that 2.1.10-1 has?

As grep-excuses will tell you, policycoreutils's migration is being
blocked by the new setools, which was uploaded at urgency=low.  I've
aged the latter, so assuming nothing else is blocking them they should
go in during tonight's britney run (this morning's has already
finished).

> Also what's the situation with selinux-policy-default?  rmadison says that
> 2.20110726-8 is in sid, but I uploaded 2.20110726-9 yesterday (before the
> freeze was announced).

Erm.  The freeze was announced over a week ago.  I'll assume you meant
"was in place".

> Is 2.20110726-9 going to get in?  It has a lot of
> little fixes that will prevent people being annoyed as well as a fix for
> #679277 which is fairly important.

rmadison isn't real time.  If you want to know what's in the archive at
the moment, use dak ls on ries.d.o.  Or try checking grep-excuses for
the result of the last britney run...

$ grep-excuses refpolicy
refpolicy (2:2.20110726-8 to 2:2.20110726-9)
    Maintainer: Debian SELinux maintainers
    Too young, only 0 of 2 days old
    Ignoring block request by freeze, due to unblock request by freeze-exception
    Not considered

Regards,

Adam