Re: SE Linux packages

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> > Currently I have a problem though, policycoreutils in testing depends on
> > libcgroup1 which isn't in testing.
>
> Really?  Which architecture at you seeing that on?  There shouldn't be
> any packages in testing which depend on libcgroup1, otherwise it
> wouldn't have managed to be removed.
>
> policycoreutils in unstable does indeed depend on libcgroup1; is that
> what you meant?

policycoreutils version 2.1.10-9 doesn't depend on libcgroup1, the
functionality in question never worked so I just removed it.

I've fixed quite a few bugs including the mcstransd issue that was breaking
upgrades from Squeeze.

Also shortly before the freeze a number of packages were uploaded which call
restorecon from their init.d scripts.  If they are run with version 2.1.10-1
of policycoreutils then #662990 will hit them and play havoc with the system
boot.

Could you please do something to force policycoreutils 2.1.10-9 to testing to
avoid all the problems that 2.1.10-1 has?

Also what's the situation with selinux-policy-default?  rmadison says that
2.20110726-8 is in sid, but I uploaded 2.20110726-9 yesterday (before the
freeze was announced).  Is 2.20110726-9 going to get in?  It has a lot of
little fixes that will prevent people being annoyed as well as a fix for
#679277 which is fairly important.

Thanks