Re: Seasonal dilemna with EMBOSS.

Hi Charles,

Charles Plessy wrote:

> For Wheezy, we have the following choice:
>
>  - Release with 6.4.0, which will be unsupported upstream on July 15th, 2012.
>  - Give an exception to 6.5.0, which will be unsupported on July 15th, 2013.

I encourage you to package a pre-release or snapshot of what will
become 6.5.0 for unstable if you think that will be easier to maintain
in the period wheezy is supported.  Then the update to move to the
official release after the freeze would be much smaller.

Of course, please coordinate with the release team if this involves a
transition.

Thanks and hope that helps,
Jonathan