Re: Bits from the Release Team: Final countdown!

Hi,

On Samstag, 23. Juni 2012, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Meaning, anyone who'd planned to use debcamp to do some final polish on
> their package which they'd like to see in the release is now stuffed, and
> will have to find the time this week. You've done the same thing during
> the previous release.

well, I don't think the release team really opposes "final polishing" being
done in 2 weeks instead of next week...

and so I've come to see this differently: DebConf12 (camp+conf) will be one
gigantic BSP, starting the collective final polishing of wheezy! ;-)

I think it would be good if someone could hold BSP sessions during debcamp,
I'd expect this would attract people working.

cheers,
	Holger