Re: another FSO transition

Its this one here we're talking about: http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/686

The bug causes the modem initialisation to fail on the GtA02, fsogsmd will fall into a loop which causes 100 percent CPU usage: the device becomes unusable right after starting up.

Regards,
Simon

Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> schrieb:
On 22/06/12 15:12, Sebastian Reichel wrote:

> Upstream has found a critical bug on the only completely supported

Can you explain what is this critical bug or point us to a bugreport
somewhere?

> FSO platform in Debian: The Openmoko GTA02. It can be fixed easily by
> upgrading the following packages:
>
> * libfsotransport * libgsm0710mux * fso-gsmd
>
> This includes another transition from libgsm0710mux1 to
> libgsm0710mux2 and libfsotransport2 to libfsotransport3. This
> fortunately adds only one more package, which must be rebuild:
> fso-deviced.
>
> Can I upload the needed changes and get it merged into testing before
> the release?

fso-gsmd seems to depend on libfsotransport and libgsm0710mux. So I
guess it will need to be rebuilt to o.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي