Xmms2, libcdio transition and ruby1.9

Hello,

I'm preparing a new upload of xmms2 that will (I hope) build both
ruby1.8 and ruby1.9 or (at least) only ruby1.9.

I would upload it very soon if xmms2 was not part of the libcdio[1]
transition. So I would like to have some advice on what to do
 - wait with the risk that the deprecated ruby1.8 binding is the only
   one to be include in the release after the freeze
 - upload anyway, risking a problem with the transition

Note that the current xmms2 version has been re-compiled with success on
all arch for the libcdio transition.

[1] http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/libcdio.html
--
Rémi Vanicat