Re: systemd and dovecot

* Nicholas Bamber (nicholas@periapt.co.uk) [120617 08:59]:
> 	We really need to get dovecot compiled on the non-linux platforms to
> progress with the mysql migration. The systemd dependency puzzles me
> somewhat as systemd is not available on non-linux platforms and dovecot
> has previously compiled on those platforms.

Why is systemd used at all during build time? I don't think it's
usually appropriate to depend on daemons installed during package
building. If you need something to link again, then it should be part
of a -dev-package (which still might or might not be available on
!linux, but that's something else).

Andi