Re: Wheezy Freeze

Hello Brian and others,

brian.thomason@gmail.com <brian.thomason@gmail.com> (31/05/2012):
> I'm hoping to get your blessing, or seal of approval, or at least an
> "ah, go ahead!" to upload Eucalyptus to Sid in mid-June.

the safest course of actions is to get packages uploaded before
mid-June (possibly in good shape, since release critical bugs would
prevent migration to testing, so don't rush them either ;)), even if
those are not in their final shape. Letting small updates flow into
testing during the freeze is something that can be considered. Looking
at huge chunks isn't.

Mraw,
KiBi.