Re: Architecture qualification

Philipp Kern, le Wed 30 May 2012 14:10:02 +0200, a écrit :
> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:01:21PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > What is a problem is not appearing on buildd.debian.org. That makes
> > maintainers way less receptive to patches or even fix their package
> > themselves.
>
> I wonder how that makes a difference, even psychologically.

We *have* seen quite a few people notice the failure in their package's
buildd.debian.org page and then fix it.  It's both a matter of getting
the array fully green, and being aware that there is a hurd-i386 port at
all.

Also, grub2 was again uploaded without applying the hurd patches
we proposed, which are either already applied upstream, or trivial
packaging changes... Not being in the buildd.debian.org reports will not
help at all there.

Samuel