Re: Architecture qualification

Joerg Jaspert, le Tue 29 May 2012 09:02:32 +0200, a écrit :
> There is only one thing I would agree on: If the RT decides to not
> include them in wheezy but add them to wheezy+1 right after wheezy is
> released (so we would be doing it during the process) and keep them
> there for the next release, then fine. Thats not exactly what we agreed
> on, but would be a workable compromise.

I believe that'd be fine from the Hurd part.  I personnally don't want
to add work on people by hurrying hurd-i386 into wheezy.

> - hurd is no longer on the main mirrors. But "only" on those carrying
>   debian-ports.

I don't think it's a problem indeed.

What is a problem is not appearing on buildd.debian.org. That makes
maintainers way less receptive to patches or even fix their package
themselves.

Samuel