Re: powerpc qualification for Wheezy

* Lennart Sorensen (lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca) [120523 21:21]:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 07:42:32PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> > I am still a regular powerpc user, and I should have sufficient time to
> > assist with porting issues for the foreseeable future, which I haven't
> > done for the last couple of releases but will now be able to.  So feel
> > free to put me down as a powerpc porter, I'll continue to follow
> > powerpc issues on debian-powerpc and be happy to undertake specific
> > porting and debugging as and when required.
>
> I try to help too, but I am not a DD and hence don't matter. :)

For being a porter it's not directly required to be a DD (though
easier). It's more relevant that to you fix architecture-specific
bugs, care about mail to the porter list, report bugs and solve bugs
etc. Just making sure the arch is in good shape.

And yes, GPG signatures by two different real people (one of them DD)
would be helpful too.

Andi