Re: powerpc qualification for Wheezy

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 07:32:17PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 13:19 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > With the sound of the ever approaching freeze ringing loudly in our ears,
> > we're (somewhat belatedly) looking at finalising the list of release
> > architectures for the Wheezy release.
> >
> > Comments on / additions and corrections to the content of
> > http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html would be appreciated,
> > as would any other information you think is relevant to helping us
> > determine powerpc's status for the release.
>
> *gentle prod*

I am still a regular powerpc user, and I should have sufficient time to
assist with porting issues for the foreseeable future, which I haven't
done for the last couple of releases but will now be able to.  So feel
free to put me down as a powerpc porter, I'll continue to follow
powerpc issues on debian-powerpc and be happy to undertake specific
porting and debugging as and when required.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh