Re: Removing armhf / s390x from broken and/or fucked

* Adam D. Barratt (adam@adam-barratt.org.uk) [120519 22:19]:
> One question which has come up quite a bit recently is whether we should
> remove armhf and s390x from one or both of {broken,fucked}arches.  Doing
> so doesn't necessarily imply making them release architectures,
> particularly while we're not treating arch-specific bugs on them as RC.
>
> For clarity, "broken" means "the source may migrate even if
> installability gets worse on $arch", whereas "fucked" means "the source
> may migrate even if builds for $arch aren't ready".

I think we should definitly remove both from broken. armhf looks
better than armel from an overall perspective, and s390x looks
equivalent to s390. Of course, both arches will continue to stay a bit
worse until the flag is finally removed.

As for fucked, I don't think it actually will make any difference, so
removing them there would be recommended but isn't as important as
removing them from broken.

Andi