Removing armhf / s390x from broken and/or fucked

Hi,

One question which has come up quite a bit recently is whether we should
remove armhf and s390x from one or both of {broken,fucked}arches.  Doing
so doesn't necessarily imply making them release architectures,
particularly while we're not treating arch-specific bugs on them as RC.

For clarity, "broken" means "the source may migrate even if
installability gets worse on $arch", whereas "fucked" means "the source
may migrate even if builds for $arch aren't ready".

Comparing the uninstallability counts (in unstable) for the nearest
equivalent architectures which have already been in a stable release and
ignoring arch:all packages gives us:

arch  | count | equiv-arch | equiv-count | difference
armhf | 380   | armel      | 484         | -104
s390x | 755   | s390       | 256         | 499

and for testing:

arch  | count | equiv-arch | equiv-count | difference
armhf | 12    | armel      | 0           | 12
s390x | 28    | s390       | 1           | 27

AIUI, the larger s390x difference currently is due to needing a new
qt4-x11 build, which is waiting for the qt4 multiarch updates to finish
(which are in turn waiting for mysql?).

Based on the above, I don't think we should wait any longer to at least
remove armhf from brokenarches; we could also remove s390x if we assume
that the issues there will sort themselves out quickly enough that they
won't start becoming blockers.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Adam