Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy

On 22.04.2012 22:19, Niels Thykier wrote:
On 2012-04-20 22:32, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 12:44 +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
Per discussions on #d-release, we have decided to postpone the meeting
till some time after Easter.

It's now distinctly after Easter, and we need to look at rescheduling
this.

Do we want to start from looking at dates, or working out how much time
we need for both the meeting and any pre-meeting prep so people can
block out the right amount of time?  Maybe both at once? :-)
[...]
I originally wanted the length of the meeting to be an hour at most. I had a draft agenda that I never got around to send out[1]. Looking back
at it now, I am not entirely sure if it is realistic (on IRC).
However, I would rather do two meetings of 45 minutes than one meeting
of 90 minutes.  So I guess I would like to work out "How long do we
need?" (and "Does that fit in one or two meetings?") before looking at
dates.

I agree that having an approximate length in mind would be a good thing, but I'm also wary of us spending ages discussing (or failing to discuss) that point and then having to wait again while we decide on dates.

fwiw, the next sensible weekends (i.e. ignoring the one in a couple of days time) are May 5/6th - which is a three-day holiday weekend in the UK - and 12/13th, which is the York BSP. I could do the latter but would prefer the former.

Regards,

ADam