Re: False negative in ben?

On 06/04/12 16:16, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
Le 06/04/2012 13:00, Joachim Breitner a écrit :
I regularly check
http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html, it is a
great tool. But I am confused why it says haskell-sfml-audio,
-openal and -alut is bad on armel armhf mips mipsel ppc s390
s390x. According to the parameters, this means that some of the
packages of the source are uninstallable, but edos-debcheck or
apt-get install in a chroot work flawlessly.

Ben considers only the latest version of arch:all packages, whereas
dak waits for the source package to be built on $arch before making
the new versions of its arch:all packages available on $arch.

and this is also true for all binary packages (arch:any too) and source
packages… in ben.

I'm not sure exactly what the desired behaviour is in this case...

Britney does the same. So I'm not sure we should modify this behavior.
It seems a sane filter when considering the migration problem.

My 2cents,

--
Mehdi