Re: [stable] Possible fix for possible RC bug
On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 22:39 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> nearly a year ago I asked about an update to stable, as copied below.
> We never received an answer and forgot about it ourselves. However, we
> do keep getting bug reports about that issue.
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you about this.
> I'd be grateful if someone gave us a heads up: Should we prepare an
> upload with the line commented?
As far as I can tell, the line was commented out somewhere between the
version in squeeze and the package in wheezy/sid. Assuming that's
- add an appropriate fixed version to #612924, which right now claims
not to be fixed in any version
- prepare an updated package and send a debdiff to -release for an ack