Re: [stable] Possible fix for possible RC bug

Dear (stable) Release Managers,

nearly a year ago I asked about an update to stable, as copied below.
We never received an answer and forgot about it ourselves.  However, we
do keep getting bug reports about that issue.

I'd be grateful if someone gave us a heads up:  Should we prepare an
upload with the line commented?

Regards, Frank

--
Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung