Re: php-memcached upload to stable-proposed-updates

On 14.03.2012 12:25, Sergey B Kirpichev wrote:
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:43:36AM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
It declares itself as source format "3.0 (quilt)", but is shipped as
tarball-in-tarball.  In fact, it's not just tarball-in-tarball, but
the .orig.tar.gz contains nothing but another .tgz which is somewhat
boggling tbh.
[...]
Anyway, how to work around? Should I change debian/rules to do manual
patching (e.g., with sed) or it's ok to keep current changeset as is?

After some discussion, we've come to the conclusion that adding simple-patchsys is less bad than the alternatives in this case, so please feel free to go ahead with your original debdiff.

Sorry for the faff. :/

Regards,

Adam