Re: Proposal to get Wheezy Alpha1 done

Hi Adam,

On Mon, 2012-03-12 at 19:47 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 14:55 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > I'd like to propose following timeline for alpha1 of installer:
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> >   * until 03/14 get all translation-only changed udebs uploaded
> >   * until 03/14 get pending fixes commited uploaded
> >   * on 03/17 try to get the packages migrated to testing
>
> Are there any non-installer-specific packages on that list that either
> haven't been uploaded yet, or have non-small changes that haven't been
> in unstable for very long?

Well, I uploaded just before receiving your email a new version of
cdebconf, which I had planned for a couple of weeks. It contains a
couple of important changes that make it actually usable outside of d-i.
Though is has been in unstable for a couple of hours, I have been
running it for a month on my laptop, and put it through a few
dpkg-reconfigure's of all packages, so hopefully most problems have
already been ironed out.

Regis