Proposal to get Wheezy Alpha1 done

Hello,

I'd like to propose following timeline for alpha1 of installer:

  * until 03/14 get all translation-only changed udebs uploaded
  * until 03/14 get pending fixes commited uploaded
  * on 03/17 try to get the packages migrated to testing
  * once the packages are migrated (depends on the item above) we do
the upload of installer

If it all does well, we could have it done in two weeks ... I'd like
to know if someone has any objection with the above otherwise I plan
to start following it.

Comments?

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br