Re: ongoing slepc/petsc transition

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 12:15 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@debian.org> (13/02/2012):
> > Writing in with an update:
>
> Thanks.
>
> > Ready to transition: mumps, petsc, slepc, hdf5 -- not sure why these
> > didn't go into testing this past weekend, they should all be ready.
>
> Not quite:
>   http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/hdf5.html
>   http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/mumps.html

Thanks, these are a lot more helpful than the "Excuses" pages!  But I
don't understand the mumps transition page -- does this mean that
coinor-ipopt and freefem++ need binNMUs?

Hmm, trying to build coinor-ipopt, the ipopt library builds fine, but
the build fails during the doxygen step, which is called even with
dpkg-buildpackage -B (just filed bug 659898 on this).

> I didn't follow very closely, but there was a new hdf5 upload this
> morning, which should fix a few bugs:
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/h/hdf5/news/20120214T104759Z.html

Okay, thanks!

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/