Re: freebsd-libs transition

Hi Adam,

El 4 de febrer de 2012 19:44, Adam D. Barratt
<adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> ha escrit:

> So, re-reading this, I realised that you were only asking whether you
> should wait for the current freebsd-libs to reach testing first.

Indeed. I assumed the NACK answer to my question (that is, not to
upload before testing migration).

> That's
> somewhat the wrong question.  The libraries produced by freebsd-libs are
> used by other packages, some of which will at various points be involved
> in other transitions (and indeed may be right now), so the more
> appropriate thing to do would have been to ask "when would be a good
> time to upload" and then wait for a response to that.

Sorry about that.  That I can recall, this is is the first time I go
through this.  It didn't occur to me that this situation had the
potential to be problematic as well.  A quicker reply would have
helped too, in putting me out of my ignorance.

Anyhow, is there something I can do to help at this point?  Just let me know.

--
Robert Millan