Re: getting the opencv rolling (and then the KDE ball) rolling

Le Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:48:35 +0100,
Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> a écrit :

> > No words from maintainer. No rdeps. I suggest removal
>
> Not quite true afaics. The GNOME desktop depends on frei0r indirectly
> via gnome → cheese → gnome-video-effects → frei0r
>
> Dropping frei0r means we could no longer build gnome-video-effects.

All effects that are using frei0r are already in their separate package
(gnome-video-effects-frei0r) and gnome-video-effect is only
recommending it. We could drop this with no harm I think.

gnome-video-effects is not build-depending on frei0r because the build
system is actually only expanding the translations included in
the files and installing them.

I've no objection regarding the removal of frei0r.

Cheers

Laurent Bigonville